• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Events 2016

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
intended or not, a political comment was made .... too much history here where a presumably innocent political comment quickly escalated into heated exchanges .... due to the proven inability of some members, no leeway can be allowed
In today's toxic political climate that is probably the best path to follow.

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have info on Elio Events 2016 ?

lets use this thread for conversations about 2016 Tour Events

link to EM's 2016 Tour Event Schedule
I just heard they are in Salt Lake City with the P5 today and tomorrow for Comic-Con. Then off to Reno for the air races. I am driving up to see the P5 tonight with my Elio Tee shirt on. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just heard they are in Salt Lake City with the P5 today and tomorrow for Comic-Con. Then off to Reno for the air races. I am driving up to see the P5 tonight with my Elio Tee shirt on. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

looking forward to your comments after visiting the tour

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I will be there in Salt Lake City tomorrow noon. Any questions you would like me to ask?

you are well versed with goings on .... just ask what you'd like to know .... my bet is the rest of us would like the answers as well

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I will be there in Salt Lake City tomorrow noon. Any questions you would like me to ask?
Yes, just see if you can find any additional information that they haven't emailed about lately; or some confirmations on ongoing or upcoming topics (like the 23 E's and the 100 Fleet)

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, just see if you can find any additional information that they haven't emailed about lately;foome confirmations on ongoing or upcoming topics (like the 23 E's and the 100 Fleet)
They said that Paul had the P5 flat out on the track one day. They didn't say how fast he had it up to. They said Rouch has had the car for some testing. I think they had the E1A. Continental has also been working on the brakes.

Top Bottom