• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Events 2016

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Page 2
The reveal for the E1A is the culmination of a number of events and milestones that Elio Motors has completed in its journey to produce a safe, American-made, affordable, and fuel-efficient vehicle. These include:

· Raising nearly $17 million in a Regulation A+ stock sale in February of this year

· Listing its stock on the OTCQX Best Market (OTCQX:ELIO), making Elio Motors the first, and still only, company to raise money through Regulation A+ and have its shares trade publicly

· Announcement of its innovative ePlus mass personalization system at the New York International Auto Show

· Completion of vehicle engineering of the Elio in preparation for this event

· Opening of the Pilot Operations Center, where the E-Series vehicles are being built, in preparation for testing and validation activities

3_-_Debbie_Dingell_in_E1A_Drivers_Seat.jpg

Paul Elio poses with U.S. Representative Debbie Dingell (seated) after the E1A was revealed.

With the unveiling of this first E-Series vehicle recorded for posterity, we’ve now quietly swept up the confetti and our team is hard at work again building the remainder of the E-Series vehicles in preparation for the rest of the testing before our 100 pre-production vehicle fleet build occurs.

To hear Paul talk about the vehicle and see not only the E1A, but also the P-Series prototypes as they were displayed at the reveal, click the image below.

4_-_VidCap_-_Paul_Elio_in_News_Conference_Video1.jpg

Click on the image to see video highlights of Paul Elio's remarks at the E-Series unveiling.

The Elio Team | July 6, 2016 at 9:02 pm

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Whoomp! There it is!

upload_2016-7-7_8-50-20.png

He sets it down almost immediately after walking into the video frame.

Edit: It seems like others are pressing the point as well. The first thing he says in the video is "I promised Ken Way I wouldn't bring my coffee up and I forgot." Ken Way is on the board of directors of EM.

Last edited:

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
His "looks" has improved. I don't see the usual "bags" under his eyes and it seems he has put on a little weight. (At least his face looks fatter)

Danny Williams

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Went to Mohegan Sun/Barrett Jackson event in CT last month. The red P5 ELIO was very crowded with interest. Here's what I heard while talking to the ELIO reps. Steering wheel is from Camaro, front seat from a Mustang, see thru trunk lid with rear view mirror is not going to happen, rear backup camera option very possible, fog/driving lights option very possible. They are looking at two possible location for the lights, front nose or on fenders. I did pose a stump the wizard question for them, where is the optional subwoofer going to be located? Use valuable trunk space? maybe or maybe in the right side panel.
I wrote elio and asked them about the location of the subwoofer and I did not get an answer back from them. I guess they will be able to better answer that come ordering time.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I wrote elio and asked them about the location of the subwoofer and I did not get an answer back from them. I guess they will be able to better answer that come ordering time.
They are super busy there; I just got a reply to a question I asked 3 weeks ago.
So hang in there; they're short staffed, and overwhelmed with the questions pouring in because of all the great news we're gotten in the last 2 weeks.

Danny Williams

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
They are super busy there; I just got a reply to a question I asked 3 weeks ago.
So hang in there; they're short staffed, and overwhelmed with the questions pouring in because of all the great news we're gotten in the last 2 weeks.
I know you're right about that......I got a response from Elio last night. Here is their response:

Thanks for getting back to us- we are working on the packaging so the speakers do not impede upon the passenger cabin. Stay tuned for more info!

Best,
The Elio Team

Top Bottom