• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Events 2016

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two new events are posted:
Click on the post I am quoting and look at it.
It is quoting a post from "Elio Motors" (in the green band) and there is no arrow after it.
Did Elio Motors actually make a post on this forum?
If it is a quote, why is there no arrow after it (in the green strip)

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Doctor Who said:
Click on the post I am quoting and look at it.
It is quoting a post from "Elio Motors" (in the green band) and there is no arrow after it.
Did Elio Motors actually make a post on this forum?
If it is a quote, why is there no arrow after it (in the green strip)

Santa Claus said:
It's pretty easy to make a quote that looks as if anyone is being quoted. Just gotta work out how this forum software wants the syntax.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I manually created the quote tags. The syntax is:
Code:
[quote="name"]quoted text[/quote]

Which shows up as:
name said:
quoted text

And I'm curious about the Experimental Fly-in event. It seems like an odd match for the Elio market. Maybe one of the tour team guys just wanted to attend?

Last edited:

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A friend of mine built his own plane, RV-8, he says those fly in events are a perfect crowd for Elio. Most of the attendees are into the build process, the little guy going up against the big boys. And lots of them are gear heads whether or not it has wings.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes! A road trip to Dallas :car: to get my first in person viewing of the Elio. This is close enough to warrant an up close and personal look at what I want in my drive!
You will not be disappointed, there is a thread of the distances folks traveled to sit in it- Notice EVERYONE has a smile, it's a wonder how all the concerns about comfort, rear view, colors gas filler, how not far out the wheels might appear, melts away.
Go for it!!!

Top Bottom