• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
how does it help Elio?
When large investor groups reference Elio Motors success, they are pointing a finger at Elio Motors. That, potentially draws attention from VC, minimally to look into how EM was able to attract the money/ interest and then, possibly, to stick around and throw some money into the pot. Money follows money.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have you noticed, the $ are going up and the names are going down?
$46,031,500
in non-binding indications of interest received

11,804 names

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it's people messing around with their indications of interest. StartEngine may have forgotten to turn that feature off when it went live.

Though, I just checked and it's blocked now

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I tried to invest on the Startengine site. It turns out they have no record of my expression of interest to invest. I guess I didn't respond properly when the E-mail was sent to me. All thisvtime I thought I was going to be an investor. Now I'll have to hope for some left over shares to be available. Wow, am I pi**ed

Have you tried contacting StartEngine directly? It's possible they may have an incomplete transaction on file, or something, that could be re-opened. Or maybe they thought you were one of the "suspicious" (i.e. troll) investors and mistakenly deleted your expression. I don't know, but I suppose it might be worth a shot?

Top Bottom