• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ari, This phase of testing the water is scheduled to end TOMORROW. I would like something to happen as scheduled around here. I wrote this date down at the same time I wrote the suppliers summit was to be at the end of THIS month. Well, that's not happening as scheduled. It is now scheduled for sometime in August. I am still hoping the paperwork will be turned in to SEC tomorrow and we will have a speedy answer. With all the reservations and the great water test, I figure it is a no brainer for the SEC to approve this very quickly.
And guess what Graemexx I did check with my finance expert. Won't bother to report what he said. Thanks for trying to save the world. But, it's my world and I am in charge.
Lilly, EM just posted this on FB
"We have an upcoming supplier summit on August 13-14 where one of the main focuses is finalizing the timeline now that funding is becoming clearer. These are certainly exciting times, and the best place for new information is through our weekly Three Wheeling blogs as well as Momentums!"

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"We have an upcoming supplier summit on August 13-14 where one of the main focuses is finalizing the timeline now that funding is becoming clearer. These are certainly exciting times, and the best place for new information is through our weekly Three Wheeling blogs as well as Momentums!"
Did you know you are (semi) famous?

John Painter.JPG

EDIT: I didn't see that you had actually responded. I guess you ARE aware!

Reaction score
THANK YOU

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I thought the low cost of Elio was that most parts already exist and are on "shelves"? Gearing up is acceptable but a million per car?

agree, that's why it seems logical for the money to be paying for much more than just the cost of building the trike .... crash testing, setting up components for motor manufacturing, mileage testing, etc ....

Top Bottom