• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
ByWJ7KR.jpg

Lol, I must come off as incredibly untrustworthy at work :spy:
Nice setup, almost like mine; except I don't keep fruit on my desk.
I do like the back lighting, adds a nice feel to it. How did you do it? Just an LED strip light?

There is a different thread for this; it's called "Dirtiest Desk To Monitor Elio Progress!" over in General Discussions.
There is also a requirement for what you have to have up on the screen(s)

userexec

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
utterly untrustworthy, way too organized, BEWARE

FIVE MONITORS !!! OMG
Lol, one for testing on OS X, three for developing on Linux, and one for testing on Windows. They're all used :)

Think that's crazy you should see my home setup: http://i.imgur.com/RQZEaPo.jpg

Just goes to show, this little car appeals to people from all walks of life.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
utterly untrustworthy, way too organized, BEWARE

FIVE MONITORS !!! OMG
When I was working I had 5; 3 across in the lower section, 2 above it.
The upper ones were 19" wide screens, the three on the bottom are 22-24-22 wide screens (or a really skinny girl that has a gut).
Since I'm not doing WAN work, I took the top 2 off.

There are 3 other monitors on the desk, one is the wife's (2 monitors), the third is my multi station build area.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$26,688,800 , we should have 107% by tomorrow morning.

It is less exciting knowing a percentage of this is bogus. But then too, the P5 is becoming more important to consider everyday.
The P5 has always been the most important consideration for me over the past 24 months. It is the major milestone that I believe will move the ATVM loan to the next step in the approval process. It brings together all the engineering and design aspects of the Elio with proven progress. I hope EM doesn't miss the 20 week build time frame to the unviel. It would be very disappointing.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last check for the night, I must I must! $50,600 more and bingo 107%
106%
Reserved
$26,699,400

In the latest blog they say "...Reserved but hurry to get in before the offering statement is filed". Clearly this will continue until then. I'm sure that's not tomorrow, and seems likely not before 1 week from now.

Last edited:

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The P5 has always been the most important consideration for me over the past 24 months. It is the major milestone that I believe will move the ATVM loan to the next step in the approval process. It brings together all the engineering and design aspects of the Elio with proven progress. I hope EM doesn't miss the 20 week build time frame to the unviel. It would be very disappointing.
Did EM state a 20 week build window for the P5? I haven't heard a time frame. Just that they are building the P5. Can you provide the reference? Thanks!

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I think it was a little further down where the question was ...........

[–]joelybigbear 4 points 28 days ago
When will the p5 be completed?
[–]PaulElioMotors 5 points 28 days ago
P4 took us 20 weeks. Which was very quick. I am confident that P5 will be complete in less time than that.
So.... It isn't a promise, It isn't a commitment, Just what we could call informed speculation based in past events.

Edit Don't know where these strike outs are coming from

Top Bottom