• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Defending The Elio

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So today we see family, and give thanks. After the meal, the catching up, the chit chat, and the inevetible political discussions,there will be that point where you will bring up the Elio. And your ilinformed loved ones will think you're crazy or more likely, a fool.

Good luck to us all in defense of our decision and our intelligence.

Happy day all!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've mentioned an Elio to a few family members who will be there and some have checked out the website .... none seem to be interested and knowing a bit about their circumstances, I can understand why .... I do believe that if/when we drive one to a family gathering, there will be plenty of lookers and test drives

Jim

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So today we see family, and give thanks. After the meal, the catching up, the chit chat, and the inevetible political discussions,there will be that point where you will bring up the Elio. And your ilinformed loved ones will think you're crazy or more likely, a fool.

Good luck to us all in defense of our decision and our intelligence.

Happy day all!
I learned long ago to keep politics and religion out of Thanksgiving holiday family discussions.........the Elio a fun topic.

Happy Holidays everybody!

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snipped: Good luck to us all in defense of our decision and our intelligence.

Happy day all!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdgQM9y_rG4N11gXHOJq0od3vfeKZtOzWE3KR_YUOEZLvAqAOq.jpg

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not worried about what people who are ignorant about the Elio think. Sooner or later they'll either get it, or they won't. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

I learned a long time ago. I do not defend nor justify what I spend the cash I earn on to anyone. When ask why when it comes to my bikes I reply, because I wanted to. When it comes to the ELIO I will reply because I wanted to as I drive off.

Ditto.

People didn't get it with my smart and I'm sure plenty won't get the Elio !

Top Bottom