• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Columbus, Ohio

Reaction score
I count including Alex P. 5 elio enthusiasts live near or in Columbus Area. Hello GolfSteve. I haven't seen you on site for a long time. I hope you and Alex P will join us at our first sit-down dinner meeting, Saturday May 31st, 7PM, at the Twinsburg's Cracker Barrel, 2371 East Aurora Road St Route 82 and I-480. Please RSVP. LillyMay

golfsteve

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I count including Alex P. 5 elio enthusiasts live near or in Columbus Area. Hello GolfSteve. I haven't seen you on site for a long time. I hope you and Alex P will join us at our first sit-down dinner meeting, Saturday May 31st, 7PM, at the Twinsburg's Cracker Barrel, 2371 East Aurora Road St Route 82 and I-480. Please RSVP. LillyMay
I hope to be there. It depends on my daughter(special needs).
Thanks for doing this.

Reaction score
How many Elio people in the Columbus area ?

I have 8 people in the Columbus Area. Now some might be different names for the same people, mine you. Bill 32, Alan T., You, Laurence G, Alex P., Darla D., Chris H., Tony D. You and Chris H are the only RSVPs I've received and Chris said he wouldn't be able to make it. I hope you can make it Steve, we have much to share. From the NE Area, I have 5 early RSVPs. Duane D and wife I believe, Kevin O, Me and three Granddaughters, Elio Bob, Phil G. Phil might bring in his buddies too. From the NW we have only Buckeye Jake coming. Double D said early on he might make it in from Cincinnati!! And Craig P needs to check his work schedule.

Reaction score
ATTENTION ATTENTION ELIO IS BEING TALKED ABOUT ON THE RADIO. HERE'S IT'S 640 am. EYE ON YOUR MONEY. FOLLOWED WITH AN INTERVIEW WITH BEN CARSON. NOW TILL 7:00

ok, It's over (except the interview with Carson). Two mistakes one, he said Elio 'bought' the plant and two, Elio is trying to get it classified as a car. He's information came from the FOX piece this morning. Sorry YOU missed it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom