• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Colton, Ca Tour Event

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Watched all the videos several times. Number 1 and number 5 are my favorites. Number three SUCKS. Can't stand that guy.
It appears the seatbelt for the driver crosses the chest from left to right.
At one time COOPER did makes a LRR tire for MPG'S. IIRR it was a 165-65-14. Perfect for the ELIO with their low weight and wide track. Maybe they will bring it back.
Maybe an aero panel under the vehicle. (Similar to my G1 Insight)....that will give additional mpgs.

My opinion.
Willie

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Maybe an aero panel under the vehicle. (Similar to my G1 Insight)....that will give additional mpgs.

Willie

good observation on the P4 the top of the driver's seat belt is is anchored on the left .... after a talk given by Paul at St Francis University one of our forum members, LillyMayPatterson #1685 & #5648, asked Paul about it and he said on future models it would be moved to the right side .... doing so will make it easier to get in and out of the back seat .... installing an underbelly panel to help seal the bottom and increase mileage has been discussed .... the last time I remember the status was one would be added if necessary to reach the goal of 84 MPG .... if not, it may or may not be an option

Jambe

Elio Addict
At one time COOPER did make a LRR tire for MPG'S. IIRR it was a 165-65-14. Perfect for the ELIO with their low weight and wide track.

It is likely that the front tires will be 135/70/15. Could go to 145/ and I am hoping they go to /75.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Watched all the videos several times. Number 1 and number 5 are my favorites. Number three SUCKS. Can't stand that guy.
At one time COOPER did makes a LRR tire for MPG'S. IIRR it was a 165-65-14. Perfect for the ELIO with their low weight and wide track. Maybe they will bring it back.

My opinion.
Willie

his intros are annoying as hell his info isn't that bad. He was actually at that event

HHH

Elio Addict
Spent many hours plowing through all the comments. It's amazing how many viewers repeatedly said it only sat one person, wondered if it would have a manual transmission, if it had a windshield wiper, etc. The viewers obviously weren't attentive. Nonetheless, it is instructive to hear how the public views the Elio and their perceptions. EM certainly has their work cut out for them just in getting their message understood!