• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Apr 17, 2015 – Apr 19, 2015

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Help!!
Going to be at Barrett J tomorrow in WPB.
The Vendor list does not show Elio Motors.
I assume they'll be there, does anyone know the specific location as I'm bringing a guest who has limited mobility, and if I could park as close as possible, would be a great help.
Was surprised they showed no spot for EM on the plan
thanks
joe

I looked on http://www.barrett-jackson.com/PDF/PB15_catalog_map.pdf, my guess is they'll be at location #9A indoors or #9B outdoors. If all else fails, location #11 is event information. Good luck, hope you find 'em!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't know where they'll be. I do have a few questions that may or may not have been addressed.
1. Have the finalized the body or frame yet?
2. Have they started putting together any new ones?
3. Will the seat belt connect to the right or left of the driver's shoulder? (I've seen answers for both sides)
4. Do they have the steering wheel picked out yet? Jerome told me it will be from a Camaro back in October.
5. How about that seat?
6. The turn signals (that's what you use before changing lanes or turning) - have they figured out which lever they'll use yet?

I guess that's more than just a few...
Oh, one more...
Is there any talk about making the Lord Elgin dash an option vs. standard?
I think many of your q have been answered, and the one's they can't/won't (started putting together .... , finalized body, they) wouldn't share it with me before G1 knew about it-lol will let the board know if i hear anything

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Another question: Are they (EM) working with the Military on helmet and motorcycle license not being need on Military bases?
That will effect a lot of potential buyers.
Thanks

I know that Joel Sheltrown, EM's VP of Government Affairs who also happens to be a veteran himself, has been working on this issue. I have not not however heard an update lately on how far along he is on this issue. :)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another question: Are they (EM) working with the Military on helmet and motorcycle license not being need on Military bases?
That will effect a lot of potential buyers.
Thanks
Excellent point. I thought of that back when it was first brought up but have since forgotten. Some of us will be going on base daily and that will definitely make a difference.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think many of your q have been answered, and the one's they can't/won't (started putting together .... , finalized body, they) wouldn't share it with me before G1 knew about it-lol will let the board know if i hear anything
They have been but, for instance, I've heard that the seat belt will be on the door side and then I heard on the wall side... I don't know which is right.

Top Bottom