• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

3d Model

Mrtoycrazy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No problemo! :)

So one thing I've always liked, custom body mods! And also, I've always wanted to see a modern version of the Messerschmitt Super.
View attachment 3705
So, for those that like this kind of thing, I present the 'Elio Super' :
(did this while watching MoneyBall for the first time, very interesting movie)
View attachment 3704

That would look great sitting next to my Solstice. Can I get it in envious?

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That would look great sitting next to my Solstice. Can I get it in envious?
I couldn't be sure what Envious would look like, but I did my best.
I'm sure if I saw this on the street, I would definitely be envious!

This windshield is either at the very limit of what is possible in glass, or it would just have to be in Plastic. Since open like this it's a motorcycle, that would be legal. Frankly people in all states would have no problem modifying a licensed Elio. They do not re-inspect for windshields anywhere I know of.

ElioSuper.png

And the 3d download-able file is here(below)... Enjoy!

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=u800e2223-3459-423e-85d1-196ab97f7431

Probably have to wear a helmet in some states for the Super so at least get a matching color, or a matching style, or both!.

masei%20skull%20helmet%20blue%20d.jpg
Cross-helmet-motorcycle-helmet-full-face-helmet-open-face-helmet-helmet.jpg

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't be sure what Envious would look like, but I did my best.
I'm sure if I saw this on the street, I would definitely be envious!

This windshield is either at the very limit of what is possible in glass, or it would just have to be in Plastic. Since open like this it's a motorcycle, that would be legal. Frankly people in all states would have no problem modifying a licensed Elio. They do not re-inspect for windshields anywhere I know of.

View attachment 3768

And the 3d download-able file is here(below)... Enjoy!

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=u800e2223-3459-423e-85d1-196ab97f7431

Probably have to ware a helmet in some states for the Super so at least get a matching color, or a matching style, or both!.

View attachment 3770 View attachment 3769
As always fantastic designs. You are correct, this would really cause people to notice this unique vehicle

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
,So I have an early xmas present for you. I wanted to experiment a little, so I made the 'Elio Classic'. Just so you know Santa was listening, it has 'Wire Wheels' a luggage rack, external Headlights AND a trailer!

The 3d will be available in the Elio Fan collection, hopefully in a few minutes. Their server seems slow to post tonight.
ElioClassics.png

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
,So I have an early xmas present for you. I wanted to experiment a little, so I made the 'Elio Classic'. Just so you know Santa was listening, it has 'Wire Wheels' a luggage rack, external Headlights AND a trailer!

The 3d will be available in the Elio Fan collection, hopefully in a few minutes. Their server seems slow to post tonight.
View attachment 3811

SWEET! Worked the wire wheels in there. :) I like the scaled down fairings on the trailer too! You do good work my man!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 3811
Fantastic and it has a luggage rack and its RED too. Thanks for showing the possibilities of the Elio.

Last edited:
Top Bottom