• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

You Tube Strikes Again...

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't particularly like what this guy has to say, but I haven't seen him on this site and thought some of you might be interested. Note, he has made several videos about Elio.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Poor Rusty has aged ten years in the last eight waiting for the Elio.
And, for all the research he's done and all the videos he's made, he's still pretty clueless.

However, he has learned how to put me to sleep in under 4 minutes and nineteen seconds over those eight years..
Yes, you could bottle him and sell him as a sleep aid; plus he doesn't always have all the facts, or the so called facts that he does have are outdated.
I guess that's what happens to you, living in an RV with nothing to do; but why does he have to punish the ones that do listen to him.

skychief

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's funny how one's perspective can change the perception of a particular narrative. Lately, Rusty seems like a Debbie Downer when it comes to Elio. His video chats from a year ago are very different. Like most of us, he was excited about the autocycle, and had hopes of purchasing one. There was one video where he talked about making a deposit on one, but I can't find it.

Anyways, ol' Rusty is becoming disenchanted and skeptical about EM. As are many others. But at least he's not bitter about it. He doesn't have to stare at a dumb T shirt that cost him a thousand bucks! :doh:

Hootersnoocher

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
If the bridge that is driven under is Plymouth Rd. then he was driving on Hines Dr. In Canton, Mi. If you map it out and travel east, you will be in proximity of Roush Ind. you will see an oval track. In the vid. driving in the snow I believe was in West Bloomfield, Mi.

Top Bottom