• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Can't Moderators Be 'ignored'?

Stephen Workman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seriously, some of you take moderating to mean "condescending remarks/replies to those who don't drink the Elio kool-ade glass and salute the Elio badge when it passes in your fictional elio-owners parade. I understand why several members have left - and more will continue to leave. I will stick around....just to make the job of 'moderators' entertaining!

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Moderators cannot be ignored, as what they have to say is for EVERYONE to read and understand.
Some consider coming to a website like this one simply to try and spread discontent, is the right thing to do. Personally I believe they have buyers remorse, or are used to instant gratification, and are simply crying as loud as they can in an attempt to not be ignored.
Meanwhile, individuals like me are still in control of our own finances and believe we've made a positive decision to invest not only in our futures, but the future of Elio.
Mutual discussions are welcome, but name calling and vain attempts to somehow act like they're bigger and better than everyone else here, is only individuals being selve serving to themselves.
Take "drinking the kool-aid", for example. Why even say it? Is there no alternative actual discussion to be had??
(BTW, yes I corrected your spelling. Just showing you an example of how you're no better than anyone else here.)

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Moderators cannot be ignored, as what they have to say is for EVERYONE to read and understand.
Some consider coming to a website like this one simply to try and spread discontent, is the right thing to do. Personally I believe they have buyers remorse, or are used to instant gratification, and are simply crying as loud as they can in an attempt to not be ignored.
Meanwhile, individuals like me are still in control of our own finances and believe we've made a positive decision to invest not only in our futures, but the future of Elio.
Mutual discussions are welcome, but name calling and vain attempts to somehow act like they're bigger and better than everyone else here, is only individuals being selve serving to themselves.
Take "drinking the kool-aid", for example. Why even say it? Is there no alternative actual discussion to be had??
(BTW, yes I corrected your spelling. Just showing you an example of how you're no better than anyone else here.)
Thanks Bert.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seriously, some of you take moderating to mean "condescending remarks/replies to those who don't drink the Elio kool-ade glass and salute the Elio badge when it passes in your fictional elio-owners parade. I understand why several members have left - and more will continue to leave. I will stick around....just to make the job of 'moderators' entertaining!
Your post is now scheduled for deletion.

Top Bottom