• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who Will Take 100 Preproduction Of Eilo In Dec 2016?

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is anyone on this forum either a fleet owner who will be getting some of the pre-production vehicles for testing or know someone who will?
Did you look at the list of Fleet buyers on the Elio website? Four different companies, I doubt anyone with any authority from those four fleet customers is gonna post any info on a forum like this.

Jim G

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you look at the list of Fleet buyers on the Elio website? Four different companies, I doubt anyone with any authority from those four fleet customers is gonna post any info on a forum like this.

Yes, and true enough, and yes, I recognize that it's a long-shot, but there may be someone here with a relationship of some sort to a tester. Just tossin' out a line and seeing what, if anything, strikes... ;-)

Jim G

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out the contract between Elio and those four fleet customers has wording in it that stipulates the fleet folks are prohibited from releasing any Elio related info without getting approval from Elio first.

Yes, I would expect that to be the case as decisions are made w/r/t the fleet operator selections by Elio.

Top Bottom