• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

West Palm Beach Anyone???

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If ya miss NYC,exactly 2 weeks from today, Our Elio will be down here at the fairgrounds FR,S,&S- check out the events post.

I met some great folks in Jacksonville, perhaps the same for someone(s) local???

atomic13

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I too was in Jacksonville and had a great time. the wife and I are planning on going to WPB and see the gang again. The wife didn't get to go to Jacksonville. I'm going to shoot for early on Friday before it gets to crowded and hang out for the day looking around. That is unless an organized get together is planed.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too was in Jacksonville and had a great time. the wife and I are planning on going to WPB and see the gang again. The wife didn't get to go to Jacksonville. I'm going to shoot for early on Friday before it gets to crowded and hang out for the day looking around. That is unless an organized get together is planed.
right now can't commit time/day, my close friend who has been chiding me, wants to see it so I'll be working around her schedule
BTW, watching the auctions in other locations it seems that the "cream" rises to the top Fri p.m. & Sat Sunday cars, although beautiful, are not the big buck vehicles -so Friday or Sunday seems right-on-
Jacksonville- I was there 10 am Fri and 3rd on line was wearing my E shirt w/ my number 7013 on the back, thought it was a mall in decline, but WPB seems to be a much better venue.

Top Bottom