• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

We Have Lost A Member Of The Elioowners.com Family - Rip Buddy Hatfield

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We truly are a family here. I never met the man, or even responded to one of his post, but we are all brothers and sisters here. I've shed a tear (or maybe a few) for our brother. May he RIP.:(

I'll man up and admit I too have shed a tear or two on some of these posts. Yes, we are a FAMILY that's why sometimes we get out of control and bicker to no end LOL. I LOVE my family but after years of not seeing some, 2 days I'm done! go home LOL

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have to share the unfortunate news of a passing of a member of our family. Buddy Hatfield passed away last week on the evening of November 14, 2014.

This message from his family was posted to his Facebook account:

Silas Sunday had the pleasure of meeting Buddy once and created this image in his memory.
View attachment 3514
Thanks Goofy. He and his family will be in my prayers tonight. :oops:

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Goofy. He and his family will be in my prayers tonight. :oops:
It truly is a wonderfully, warm feeling knowing that inspite of some of us being at odds with each other from time to time. . . . . That our special Elio family here, can still, and DOES come together to show our compassion for the feelings and concerns of fellow members in there time of special need.

We really are, ONE BIG WONDERFUL FAMILY!

Top Bottom