• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

We Are Starting To Grow.

Ray Dolasin

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
:);)As of today the SC regional chapter of Future Elio Owners has 3 members including me. I welcome Earl from Abbeville, SC and Frosty from Orangeburg, SC. I call home Williamston, SC.
As we grow I hope to arrange a meeting so we can meet each other and discuss what direction the chapter should grow.. Hope to hear from other SC future owners...o_O

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I may be the first owner from Fairfield County. Does Elio have statistics on the number of depositors thus far by state?
William, welcome and congratulations on joining the Elio family and the forum where you will find friendly helpful members and the latest information on the Elio. Sounds like the Elio is catching on in South Carolina. Hope you find the forum informative and entertaining and we look forward to your comments and contributions. Welcome to this historic journey and I hope you enjoy the Elio experience.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I may be the first owner from Fairfield County. Does Elio have statistics on the number of depositors thus far by state?
I'm sure Elio probably does but we only have access to the members who belong here. I know the Elio Reservation Map on EM Facebook also shows information but again it is incomplete. So, having said that, I welcome you from Oregon, William Newberry from Fairfield County, SC. There is no question the Elio is popular in the South and East. It is picking up on the West Coast but is taking a little longer since until recently most information was forwarded by word of mouth. Now that more and more interviews are being done and made available as well as more events, reservations have picked up quite a bit. I hope you take advantage of all the wonderful information and knowledge provided by our members. I also hope you enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Top Bottom