• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tried To Start A New Facebook Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
-------------------------------------
Your problem was that you trolled the Elio Motors Owners Association and added members to your page without their permission, including me. Multiple members voiced their disgust at this indiscretion, at using the Elio Motors name without their permission, of assuming that Elio did not know what they are doing, and attempting to start one of your 'project manager' scams wherein: "...money made by people in the platform is money to do what they want to do with but if they want they can make an arrangement to give what ever they can to Elio.... [quote from your communication with me]." That is, sympathy for Elio is the pull for this scam, and the 'project manager' does what he wants with the money that innocent people sent in assuming that the money would actually go to Elio. What an egregious and blatant hoodwinking scam.

Your site is now gone. Over a dozen EMOA members complained to Facebook and half a dozen sent letters to Elio with details of this quick-money scam. This is not a question of whether you know how to use Facebook, it is a blatant example of somebody purely self-serving, using the Elio sympathy card to attract a quick buck.

As a result, you have been permanently banned from the Elio Motor Owners Association per the group manager: "Rick Deckard - Mr Blackman is being banned from this site for skimming members with an unethical get rich quick scheme ...he had posted a similar thing here on our group and was warned.
So Adios and Adieu Peter
Thanks for sharing, I hope the moderators here heed your warning.
Enough for me tonight XII:XIX, time to turn in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom