• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tornado Video

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
last night I sat up watching coverage of tornadoes in a front passing through Kansas .... during part of that coverage they mentioned exceptional video from a drone being operated by one of their storm chasers .... I just found that video and it most certainly lives up to the hype

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
this video covers the same tornado coverage as seen above but it adds storm chaser video and audio

New compilation (link below) from the Andover, KS EF3 tornado intercept on April 30, 2022 including Dominator Drone and ground perspectives. Audio has been softened for the faint of heart. Miraculously, no lives were lost from this tornado despite immense damage and nearly 1000 structures impacted.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
His excitement reminds me a lot of reporters when a school shooting or a major accident happens. It's hard for them to hide how excited they are about it happening. I have often wondered if their kid was in that school being shot up, if they still be loving having the limelight and ratings.

Top Bottom