• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Helix Three Wheeler

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is what I'm talkin about for a three wheeler commuter!
Helix Motors Patented 3 Wheel Vehicle for Mobility

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Isn't that just the Persu, which itself is just a reworked Vandenbrink Carver?

image.png

Persu - FlyTheRoad

That company and product, while interesting, has essentially been vaporware for the past 5+ years, if I recall. I followed it for a while after the Carver came out (loved it), but no progress seems to have been made after the initial excitement. Oddly, their website is still active, although it doesn't appear to have changed since I last saw it 3 or 4 years ago.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A new Company using the same licensed VanderBrink/Carver DVC Technology. It looks similar to the VentureOne, but it was the design contest winner chosen from 15-20 very interesting styling options pictured on their website.

With big auto connected partners like Bosch Engineering and Sensodrive working with Helix over the past three years on the project brings a new reality to a high performance, stabile, tilting three wheeler concept of actually hitting the roadways. Helix Motor's CEO was past president of Shelby American which brings even more credibility to the development Team.

As with all concept vehicles, high tech or low tech, I have to see it to believe it and wouldn't give them a penny until it's rolling off the assembly line.

Also similar to the Lynx Lean Electric:
image.jpeg

Last edited:

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A new Company using the same licensed VanderBrink/Carver DVC Technology. It looks similar to the VentureOne, but it was the design contest winner chosen from 15-20 very interesting styling options pictured on their website.

With big auto connected partners like Bosch Engineering and Sensodrive working with Helix over the past three years on the project brings a new reality to a high performance, stabile, tilting three wheeler concept of actually hitting the roadways. Helix Motor's CEO was past president of Shelby American which brings even more credibility to the development Team.

As with all concept vehicles, high tech or low tech, I have to see it to believe it and wouldn't give them a penny until it's rolling off the assembly line.

Also similar to the Lynx Lean Electric:
View attachment 9373
Thanks for that info. In that case, I hope Helix takes down the VentureOne website to avoid confusion.

Top Bottom