• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Arcimoto Srk Ev

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
image.jpg

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Expensive, range too low for me to go to work, run errands, return home. Too slow. Not bad looking, but needs work (gas engine, better range and speed...like an Elio.

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That goofy color scheme would make you very difficult for other drivers to quickly recognize the fact that they just saw a vehicle. Ask any motorcycle rider how often they have to dodge lane changers and they have the advantage of noise.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had a deposit down on the SRK EV 2 years ago. Arcimoto didn't meet their production timeline. I since moved that refundable deposit on to the Elio (which seems a much better value) and the Lit Motor's C-1. Elio should be the first fun to drive auto-cycle classified vehicle to roll off the production finish line.

Charles Stanley

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Today I stumbled across the Arcimoto. It seems like fun. But, I'll bet the price will be high. Unless I can drive from home to see my family in South Carolina, it would only be a second vehicle just for fun. I can;t afford that. I saw pictures of Nathan Fillion (Rick Castle) and other members of the TV show Castle driving or riding in the Arcimoto. Never tried to contact a TV start before. This morning I wrote a letter to Nathan Fillion telling him that my wife and I have enjoyed several of his TV shows. And I also told him I had seen him in pictures with the arcimoto. Then told him that if he had not checked out the Elio that he might find it interesting. Nathan Fillion may never read the letter I sent, but who knows, it might get past the people that read his fan mail and be passed on to him. If he was to get the letter and was to get excited about the Elio, it might be good for Elio. If my letter does not get to him, then at least I tried.

samwichse

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expensive, range too low for me to go to work, run errands, return home. Too slow. Not bad looking, but needs work (gas engine, better range and speed...like an Elio.
Says 0-60 in 8.6 seconds... faster then am Elio.

But not enclosed... might as well but a motorcycle then.

Top Bottom