• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

San Antonio Area

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone out there living in the San Antonio area? Would love to work at the dealership that's planned for here. Anyone know when they are going to be building and/or opening them?
Good morning and WELCOME from Louisiana!

Pleased to have you as a new and valued member of our Elio Family Forum.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Anyone out there living in the San Antonio area? Would love to work at the dealership that's planned for here. Anyone know when they are going to be building and/or opening them?

Hi Joe, unfortunately that's down the road, more than a year. The Elio stores may not be given attention to creation until 6 months after production starts.

Current plan is production to start in Sept 2015. Six months from that is March 2016.

www.eliomotors.com does have a page under About | Careers, but cobwebs formed there months ago. :-)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You might want to read the Elio Store information at Elio Motors website. Their stores are not going to be the traditional commission driven dealerships. If you're still interested after reading that information, I suggest you check the ABOUT tab and Careers section periodically. No rush because as Jeff has mentioned, the stores won't be opening until after the first year's production is already on the road. Enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, there's two of us at least.
Jay8821, welcome to the forum where you will find that latest information on the development and production of the Elio. The threads cover nearly every aspect of the Elio and other topics. You may not know it but Elio will not have traditional dealerships but rather distribution centers. I would encourage you to read the threads that most appeal to you but be careful because the forum becomes addictive. We try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and look forward to your questions, comments, and more importantly your opinions. Welcome again and enjoy both the Elio experience and the journey.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ElioJoe / Jay8821

we live in NC and have spent most of the last few winters north of San Antonio at Medina Lake .... I really envy you guys for being so close to Texas Hill Country where you ought to have a blast traveling the back country in your Elios

Jim

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You guys should caravan down to my area. I found out recently at least one more Elio in Houston. We could do a convoy through some of the streets around Clear Lake (top speed 30-40) for cruising these beauties. Did this in 2006 with Solstices. We had 12 + a Saturn Sky and it was a blast. Reminded me of the old days, cruising with windows open and tunes jamming.

Top Bottom