• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Russellville

devoncope

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello,
Currently live in Jacksonville and work in Conway. My wife just got out of the military and accepted a job in Ft. Smith. We actually did the 1000 reservation all in on our 24 mpg drive out to Russellville. Our house hunting trip was a success and can't wait to get my elio.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
Currently live in Jacksonville and work in Conway. My wife just got out of the military and accepted a job in Ft. Smith. We actually did the 1000 reservation all in on our 24 mpg drive out to Russellville. Our house hunting trip was a success and can't wait to get my elio.
Welcome :)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello,
WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS, Devon, to our Elio Family Forum, from the future birth place of the Elio. . . . . . , the Bayou State of Louisiana!

Looking forward to following your thoughts as you work your way around and explore all the threads that are offered here. . . . . Don't find exactly what you are looking for? Then start your own thread and we will all jump in and help you find the answers.

Again, WELCOME to you and yours!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello,
Welcome from New Mexico and congratulations on your reservation. I'm certain you are anxious to get your #. Let's make this historic journey enjoyable for all of us.

Top Bottom