• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Portland

Daryl M

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Paul. I too am in Portland. I saw the Elio at Lloyd Center then dithered around for a month before deciding to go "all in". I'm anxiously awaiting the news that they have started producing cars for us.

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, guys I am also in Portland... love the car, hard to wait..

Have you seen the trailers for the Elio... Here are a two I found...
1 Elio_Traveler.png
Elio_Traveler_Mini.png

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Paul Francis,
I believe we are a branch of this club, is that not the idea of this site, to form groups, for future Elio Owners, in all the different States... I look forward to Elio Owners Club members group gathering, I can just see the many different paint jobs, upgrades, and pimped out Elio's that will be on the road, it will be something to see... I also think Elio Motors should throw a "Granders" party every couple of years to show off the first group of Elio's made, and then have that party moved around to different States over the years... They have those small towns the that have Motorcycle group gathering, and Hot Rod group gatherings, why not a place for Autocycle group gatherings... There is a small town somewhere who would want 10,000 Elio's to show up, and stay for a weekend, every few years... $$$ for them... just an idea...

Top Bottom