• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Overstock.com Is Currently Under Sec Investigation...

ElioWallSteet

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Overstock.com reveals SEC investigation into it’s cryptocurrency token sale...

Published 8:32 AM ET Thu, 1 March 2018 Updated 5:45 PM ET Thu, 1 March 2018CNBC.com
  • In an 8-K filing Thursday with Securities and Exchange Commission, Overstock.com disclosed that in February, the commission requested "certain documents related to the Offering and the Tokens in connection with its investigation."
  • Overstock.com's subsidiary tZero is raising $250 million through a token sale.
  • On Wednesday, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing sources, that the SEC has issued "scores of subpoenas" that include demands for information about initial coin offerings.

Last edited:

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The controversies that surround Overstock.com are immense...hard to understand why Paul Elio has hitched his wagon to Overstock.com...

https://www.coindesk.com/overstock-confirms-250-million-tzero-ico-sec-review/amp/

Wow! I just hope the stink doesn’t spread to StartEngine, as well!! I have another start up represented by them and hope all is on the up and up.

Incidentally, it struck me as funny your wondering about Paul having ‘hitched his wagon to Overstock...”

I think Paul has to hitch his wagon to anyone offering to pull it.

Top Bottom