• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Over 4,000 Members!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Today we reached a big milestone for the ElioOwners.com forum. We welcomed our 1000th member to the ElioOwners.com family. Thank you to all our members for contributing to this wonderful community.

This forum continues to grow at an amazing rate. The ElioOwners.com forum was started on November 18, 2013 and reached 500 members on March 5, 2014. The membership has since doubled in only about two months which is amazing.

The ElioOwners.com team is looking forward to many more membership milestones in the future as we continue on this interesting journey to removing that future label from the logo. We are all looking forward to truly being Elio Owners very soon.

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Crap. Now it's too big. I'm out of here. LOL. Hardly. Congrats Goofyone, Buckeyejake, Cali Chris, and Okuma Steve! You guys rock and are just the right amount.t of monitoring g to keep this forum light and fun. Even when peek get a little miffed, it seems we all end up back on track... Even after I got a "F@#! you, Ty" response that one time, we managed to get back to civility. Thanks again for bringing us all together, as it were.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Crap. Now it's too big. I'm out of here. LOL. Hardly. Congrats Goofyone, Buckeyejake, Cali Chris, and Okuma Steve! You guys rock and are just the right amount.t of monitoring g to keep this forum light and fun. Even when peek get a little miffed, it seems we all end up back on track... Even after I got a "F@#! you, Ty" response that one time, we managed to get back to civility. Thanks again for bringing us all together, as it were.
I agree with Ty. You are the ones that keep this forum going. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to share this adventure together. :-) Z

Top Bottom