• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Site Logo

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I never noticed the word "future" in the logo before. Personally I consider myself an Elio owner who simply has not received the car yet. I don't want my Elio to always be in the future. I know that is a very new age concept but for me it works. Of course if I got a shirt with future on it I would find a way to ø the word. LOL Z

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I never noticed the word "future" in the logo before. Personally I consider myself an Elio owner who simply has not received the car yet. I don't want my Elio to always be in the future. I know that is a very new age concept but for me it works. Of course if I got a shirt with future on it I would find a way to ø the word. LOL Z

The future portion is temporary, as soon as it gets released the future part will be removed.

Elio#552

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
:)I like the idea of removing "future". Once done, I would be interested in one or more of the following: cap, T-shirt, golf shirt, jacket, embroidered or silk screened. A nice logo --- good job.:)

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:)I like the idea of removing "future". Once done, I would be interested in one or more of the following: cap, T-shirt, golf shirt, jacket, embroidered or silk screened. A nice logo --- good job.:)

Thanks! Right now I'm trying to decide if we should redo the logo to reflect a P4 Elio or just keep it "old school."

Top Bottom