• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Only 7 In Broward County Florida?

atomic13

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Looking at the "Pin Map" I'm only seeing 7 owners in Broward County. With all the year around sun and fun and car shows, I can't believe there aren't more. How can we ever get an Elio gang going down here? I use the word "gang" not club because it is classified as a motorcycle. I crack myself up!

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looking at the "Pin Map" I'm only seeing 7 owners in Broward County. With all the year around sun and fun and car shows, I can't believe there aren't more. How can we ever get an Elio gang going down here? I use the word "gang" not club because it is classified as a motorcycle. I crack myself up!
LOL:D

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You crack me up too! 7 Elio's make a gang..........Son's Of Broward..............be careful using the Acronym!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Just a county away (Palm Beach) can we have club leathers for the three cold days we ride?? BTW FT. Lauderdale is planned as the areas store location.
I see we are very close on the line to getting our cars- good luck to us all

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

you planning to see it up in Jacksonville next month?

Top Bottom