• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

One More Elio Owner In Bend

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from The PNW, well you're in the right place - we are ALL waiting! , and waiting and...............
Exciting things will happen either way towards the end of this year. Postponments are no longer a viable option, if the fleet units are not on the road by 2017., hey but that's just me. The E M website, now has a concept video of the process of how we will be ordering options .
Q- is Bend a place or body function? :-)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Bend is a place and if you like outdoor activities, it's the place to go.
Last time I was there (like 2 or 3 years ago) they had 28 golf courses. horseback riding, kayaking, hiking, fishing, skiing just down the road a bit at Sisters, camping, hunting and everything else you can do outside. It's on the other side of the mountains, and a little past half way to the California boarder.
(I had one of my offices there that I took care of) so I know the area fairly well.

Sorry to jump in on your area Aeroscout.

Yes, welcome to Elio Owners Forum from a another PNW inhabitant. I live mid way between you and RU.
If you ever has questions about anything Elio related, you've come to the right place.
The Search function is a big help here for basic questions, or just jump right in on any active thread and make yourself comfortable.

Top Bottom