• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V177

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Elio Motors Momentum v177
go.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hubfs_ELIO_06380_Momentum_P5_V21.jpg_27f5e986cfc36e16ce66a5ec08515c65.jpg

e1caction-1.jpg

This week’s Momentum is an update on our communications.

go.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hubfs_25_CTA.jpg_94ea60cb55b156b6f49a19f29360ccb7.jpg

go.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hubfs_Media_Bars_dark_full_UPDATED_V4_b36732282eb758a4bf4c31b19558bf8f.jpg

*MSRP excludes destination/delivery charges, taxes, title, registration, and options/installation.

Certain statements in this email including, but not limited to, statements related to anticipated commencement of commercial production, targeted pricing and performance goals, and statements that otherwise relate to future periods are forward-looking statements. These statements involve risks and uncertainties, which are described in more detail in the Company’s periodic reports filed with the SEC, specifically the most recent reports which identify important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are made and based on information available to the Company on the date of this email. Elio Motors assumes no obligation to update the information in this email.

Elio Motors 2942 North 24th Street Suite 114-700 Phoenix, AZ 85016 US

f18dQhb0KdhCBVVQGN6YchX7HzgDwW6Pskr74LKby5N4GzYMLFySDDD79vxcTrHDW5xrl7s2-sdLtW2HXw6k3WgRZjW4C-5Fh5qdN3FW7h-r6S1L1VJQW6BXDJN722f_5W29m4Lb3pSbsXN6TK9wqSRK_qV1djrv5FzSH4103

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Page 2
Momentum v177 Part 2

The Elio Team posted: " Our goal at Elio Motors has been to keep our supporters informed while giving them a behind the scenes look at the process of bringing a new vehicle to market through many different communication channels. Of our communications, the Momentum has traditio"

Streamlining Communications
October 17, 2018

Our goal at Elio Motors has been to keep our supporters informed while giving them a behind the scenes look at the process of bringing a new vehicle to market through many different communication channels. Of our communications, the Momentum has traditionally been the most technical. In past Momentums, we’ve covered engineering milestones, the outline and plans for our manufacturing facility in Caddo Parish, among many other technical topics. Right now, our engineers are focused on the topic covered in our latest press release while the rest of the team focuses on the next round of funding. For now, we will move to one communication per week through the Friday Blog.

You might ask yourself, what does this mean? While the Momentum is taking a break, we will continue to communicate through the Friday Blog and press releases. We have received strong feedback from supporters that two communications per week are a strain on their inboxes while we are in funding mode. The project is moving forward, and we will continue to keep our supporters informed of our progress and other industry issues and trends.

Below, please find an index of recent Momentums.

Vehicle

The Elio Interior

The Ergonomics of the Elio

The Fenders

Seeing the Light

Enjoying the Ride

Vision and Visibility

Business of Elio

Trimming Costs

A Legislative Update

Your Feedback Matters

Managing Information

Moving Forward: A Plant Update

Focusing on What Unites Us

When Less is More

The Elio Experience

Automotive News

Two Recent Trends

Late Summer Driving Trends

The Search for Affordable Transportation

Summer Driving Trends

Gas Prices: Why They Change, Where They’re Going, What to Do

Our goal at Elio Motors has been to keep our supporters informed while giving them a behind the scenes look at the process of bringing a new vehicle to market through many different communication channels. Of our communications, the Momentum has traditionally been the most technical. In past Momentums, we’ve covered engineering milestones, the outline […]

The Elio Team | October 17, 2018 at 5:19 pm | Categories: Momentum | URL: https://wp.me/p4P8LE-1Pu

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that's the word, no more Momentum for a few weeks, I talked to the Elio Team today and this is what I was told.
The blog will still be posted every Friday, but the Wednesday Momentum is going to take a break for a few weeks.
Sorry, I asked them how long, and couldn't get an answer; they are in fund raising mode, and just don't have the time at the present.
But if there is any breaking news, we will know about it as soon as they can tell us.
Sorry folks, but Wednesday Momentums are on hold for a while, trust me I begged and pleated but couldn't get them to change their minds.
Now I was told this would only be for a few weeks, so if you want it back sooner, we'll all have to ask Nicely!!!

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just reading this again, the most recent press release mentioned but not specified in today's Momentum is the MOU with a Fortune 500 company... probably Ford & the Ecoboost powertrain... demanding half of the ELIO staff's time to integrate with the ELIO & other the half of the staff focused on the funding which I am curious to hear about.

I think Patrick Byrne is bringing business acumen & focus and the Momentum going forward was deemed unnecessary and a distraction. PB's strengths are PE's weaknesses. Things can move forward to production smoothly now.

This could be a buying opportunity with a limit order just in case of unexpected volatility in the wrong direction to your expectation.

Last edited:

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or perhaps it's because they really don't have much to say that hasn't already been said. That's why they posted an index.
Also, we don't know how many "engineers" they have, or how many "fund raising staff" there are either.
I also don't expect them to bring the Momentum back in a few weeks. Their very bad with getting expectations and reality to match.
Still, I'm hopeful.

Officespaced

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just reading this again, the most recent press release mentioned but not specified in today's Momentum is the MOU with a Fortune 500 company... probably Ford & the Ecoboost powertrain... demanding half of the ELIO staff's time to integrate with the ELIO & other the half of the staff focused on the funding which I am curious to hear about.

I think Patrick Byrne is bringing business acumen & focus and the Momentum going forward was deemed unnecessary and a distraction. PB's strengths are PE's weaknesses. Things can move forward to production smoothly now.

This could be a buying opportunity with a limit order just in case of unexpected volatility in the wrong direction to your expectation.

Patrick Byrne obviously has a vested interested and I hope he has more influence with Elio management going forward. Paul has no experience in this area. He keeps blaming others why Elio fails to make it to production. He may be a decent engineer, but that doesn't equate to being a good CEO. Paul repeatedly states the "capital markets are broken" and won't fund an automotive startup. How about Lucid Motors getting $1 Billion from the Saudi Fund last month? Ironically, the Lucid Motors factory is being built in Casa Grande, AZ; Phoenix-based Elio Motor's backyard.

Buying opportunity indeed. As of yesterday's closing, with the 3rd party engine announcement on 9/25/18, Elio stock has sunk over 25%. Meanwhile, we're now getting even less transparency with the pause of "Momentum" updates. But be honest, in large part, have just been rehash of previous posts.

What happened with the ElioCoin initial offering that was set to close on 10/15/18? Was it fully funded ($25 million), Cancelled? Extended? When prompted, Elio Motors opted not to respond for comment...

Top Bottom