• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Meet & Greet Events

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My husband and I plan to go to Birmingham. Will be neat to meet other Elio fans. I am disappointed the only place they are coming to Atlanta this fall is the Air Show in October where they estimate 27,000 people, extremely horrible parking, and $100/ticket to go. Good for Elio Motors but not for us. I'd rather wait a week and travel to Birmingham for a peep. We have 2 reservations: #5134 and $100 all in.
CONGRATULATIONS, CShep on your reservations!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
My husband and I plan to go to Birmingham. Will be neat to meet other Elio fans. I am disappointed the only place they are coming to Atlanta this fall is the Air Show in October where they estimate 27,000 people, extremely horrible parking, and $100/ticket to go. Good for Elio Motors but not for us. I'd rather wait a week and travel to Birmingham for a peep. We have 2 reservations: #5134 and $100 all in.
Which air show?

Wings Over North Georgia in Rome, GA October 18-19

The base price at the gate is $20 per person and $10 per vehicle for parking however there are both discounts for advance purchase and upgrades available for premium seating and premium parking including a very nice $99 Blue Sky Bleacher/Box Seating Family 4-Pack which includes upgraded seating and premium parking.

Attendance over the two days is estimated at over 75,000

http://wingsovernorthgeorgia.com/

Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

The base price at the gate is $20 per person and $10 per vehicle for parking however there are both discounts for advance purchase and upgrades available for premium seating and premium parking including a very nice $99 Blue Sky Bleacher/Box Seating Family 4-Pack which includes upgraded seating and premium parking.

I personally have always loved air shows and will very likely be in Rome most of the day Saturday as the air show also hosts a BBQ contest included in the admission price after the air show. I am sure I will get to meet some of you there.

I also plan on heading to the Birmingham event. Perhaps those of us heading over from Atlanta can meet up for breakfast on Saturday morning somewhere off I-20 west of Atlanta and caravan over the rest of the way. I know there is a Cracker Barrel in Douglasville which may work well for a morning meetup.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

Shall we make Wings Over Georgia a meet and greet and schedule a time/place?

Top Bottom