• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just My Thoughts.

Ray Dolasin

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
:)I am a "All In " customer. I like everything about the Elio. I am a avid motorcyclist who currently drives a Honda GL1800 3wheeler with over 100k. What attracted me to the Elio?
Concept and price. If Paul can deliver a quality vehicle at a price anyone can afford, count me in. I do see the price increasing as popularity grows. A new 3 wheeler like I own is currently in the $40k range. So you can see the Elio is a real bargain, almost a steal. I believe Paul whole heartedly believes in the Elio and I believe a nice profit would be appreciated and deserved. I can't count how many MC rides that were cancelled because it was raining here but nice where you were going. What a thought of driving dry,warm or cool, and having the same fun. I probably should keep this to myself but I would pay twice the price for a Elio.....Did I mention that I am retired LEO trying to get the most out of life that the good Lord will give me...Done

bird

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Being out on a ride heading toward a dark sky isn't my idea of pleasure any more. Well, actually, never is. Having a motorcycle in Illinois there isn't enough good riding days in the year. Being retired also and wanting the most, for me, the Elio is it.

Ray Dolasin

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I agree. Being out on a ride heading toward a dark sky isn't my idea of pleasure any more. Well, actually, never is. Having a motorcycle in Illinois there isn't enough good riding days in the year. Being retired also and wanting the most, for me, the Elio is it.
I left Illinois after I retired in 2004 and never looked back. Told the wife the only way back will be in a box. :-)

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to Florida, folks--72 degrees , blue skies, swaying palms---great weather for driving your ELIO!! RB

Top Bottom