• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is An Exotic Car "experience" Worth It?

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We're going to vegas in February and I'm considering doing some sort of super car "experience" while I'm there. The price seems to be consistently $499 for the most popular package. Do you all think these types of things are worth it?

One service lets you drive three supercars for about 15 minutes each on a drive through the mountains I believe. The other lets you rent one supercar and do five laps at the track in it.

This one lets you drive a Ferrari F430 GT race car for five laps: http://www.dreamracing.com/

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty conservative when it comes to money but it's also a once in a lifetime experience unless I hit the lotto some day.

Robert McWhirter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know it's not the same thing but I did the Richard petty driving thing at AMS, it was pricy but to get to drive a nascar was a blast and worth the money. IMO. :-)

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know it's not the same thing but I did the Richard petty driving thing at AMS, it was pricy but to get to drive a nascar was a blast and worth the money. IMO. :)

I think they have one of those out there as well, I may look into that as a possible alternative if it is a little cheaper.

Top Bottom