• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Iola This Weekend

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anybody is going to see the elio in Iola this weekend.

I'd like to go but its just a bit too far to go on my anniversary weekend.
Hey! My anniversary weekend as well. To celebrate, I've arranged for free slushies from 7-11 on Monday. Stop on in and get a free slushie courteous of me!
:cool:

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey! My anniversary weekend as well. To celebrate, I've arranged for free slushies from 7-11 on Monday. Stop on in and get a free slushie courteous of me!
:cool:

Slushies? Are you coming to Winnipeg?

Winnipeg happens to hold the record for the most Slushies sold by 7-Eleven per Capita in all of North America, I believe

Enjoy your Anniversities guys.

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Update:

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2016/07/08/winnipeg-the-slurpee-capital-of-the-world-again

Winnipeg the Slurpee capital of the world again

WINNIPEG SUN

First posted: Friday, July 08, 2016 02:01 PM CDT | Updated: Friday, July 08, 2016 02:05 PM CDT

1302669944141_ORIGINAL.jpg

We're the Slurpee capital once again!

Your winner and still Slurpee Cup champion ... Winnipeg.

7-Eleven officials announced our city has, for the 17th straight year, won the Slurpee Cup, which is awarded to the city that consumes the highest number of Slurpees, per capita, in the world. Calgary and Detroit were runners-up this year, company officials said Friday.

To mark the occasion, the company will formally present the Slurpee Cup to the city on Monday at its store at 1184 Portage Ave. Live music, face-painting, balloon artists, and free food samples will also take place at the store.

In all other 7-Eleven stores across the province, 1,500 12-ounce Slurpees will be given away between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.

Top Bottom