• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Get To See The P3 This Weekend!

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I could hardly believe my eyes at 330 this morning when I opened the email and saw Elio and Nebraska in the same headline. Elio will be at the abate bike show in Lincoln this weekend. The show is $20 to get in but I paid more than that to drive to Denver to see the P4 on Labor Day. If your close at all I would recommend coming!

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I could hardly believe my eyes at 330 this morning when I opened the email and saw Elio and Nebraska in the same headline. Elio will be at the abate bike show in Lincoln this weekend. The show is $20 to get in but I paid more than that to drive to Denver to see the P4 on Labor Day. If your close at all I would recommend coming!

Good luck, I think you'll like her. :) I got to see the P3 and P4 side by side, I kinda liked the P3 a little more. Definitely more roomy inside, especially the back seat.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck, I think you'll like her. :) I got to see the P3 and P4 side by side, I kinda liked the P3 a little more. Definitely more roomy inside, especially the back seat.

The good news is that EM is changing the roofline for the production model so it should be similar to the P3's which should also make the rear seat feel like the P3. :)

Top Bottom