• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi! We Are Brand New To These Forums And Looking Forward To Chatting With You All.

Reefkeeper

Reaction score
A big hello from Carol and Mike to all our fellow Elio lovers. :) We were at the Barrett Jackson auto auction in WPB, Florida yesterday and seen the Elio. We can't wait for ours to be delivered.

Looking forward to talking to everyone on these forums! :D

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Carol & Mike, Welcome from an Elio enthusiast in New Mexico. Went all in in Oct 2013 and get more excited about the Elion each day. It is addicting and the forum keeps you up to date on its development. The forum provides plenty of information and entertainment that will exceed you your all-in amount and provide hours of fun.

Reefkeeper

Reaction score
Carol & Mike, Welcome from an Elio enthusiast in New Mexico. Went all in in Oct 2013 and get more excited about the Elion each day. It is addicting and the forum keeps you up to date on its development. The forum provides plenty of information and entertainment that will exceed you your all-in amount and provide hours of fun.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome Jim! Yes, I love forums as they are full of information and make the anticipation of Elio ownership that much more enjoyable.

Don't tell me you drive a Ferrari!!!!! That is my dream car. I have a Corvette now, but if I win the lotto or something I will be moving on up to the Ferrari!!! :)

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the warm welcome Jim! Yes, I love forums as they are full of information and make the anticipation of Elio ownership that much more enjoyable.

Don't tell me you drive a Ferrari!!!!! That is my dream car. I have a Corvette now, but if I win the lotto or something I will be moving on up to the Ferrari!!! :)
Welcome Carol & Mike. LMP here, I invited you. Glad you made it.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

If I win the lotto I have to buy my wife a new Jaguar before I can get a Ferrari so there is almost no likelihood that will ever happen

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A big hello from Carol and Mike to all our fellow Elio lovers. :) We were at the Barrett Jackson auto auction in WPB, Florida yesterday and seen the Elio. We can't wait for ours to be delivered.

Welcome to the Forum. Dallas will be showing the Elio april 26 & 27 . I saw it in Austin last month but will be going again. Glad to Have Ya'll aboard.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome Carol and Mike! :)

Glad you could this fun group of Elio fanatics! Also glad you were able to see the P4 in person as it is an amazing sight behold. I hope you have a great time here reading and discussing everything there is to know about this unique little vehicle. If you ever encounter any issues on here please do not hesitate to contact a staff member as we are here to help! :cool:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
If I win the lotto I have to buy my wife a new Jaguar before I can get a Ferrari so there is almost no likelihood that will ever happen

Nothing wrong with the new Jags. If you get one of the high performance models you will be amazed at the power and handling they have. A few months ago I had the opportunity to put the entire Jaguar lineup through some fun handling courses and they were a lot of fun. :cool:

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Carol and Mike welcome from TN. Great you saw the P4. Hoping to see it this month myself. Personally, I could really use a great milage vehicle like this. Enjoy the forum.

Top Bottom