• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi From Albuquerque!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are in line to get a retail outlet for the Elio so we should have a club. I can't be the only one in the state waiting on my Elio to be built!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are in line to get a retail outlet for the Elio so we should have a club. I can't be the only one in the state waiting on my Elio to be built!
There are at least 8 of us in Las Cruces and I know there must be more than that in Albuquerque alone

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good to know there are others around. I haven't heard from anyone in Albuquerque yet. I'm sure you are right that there has to be more here.

quarkdude

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Ty,
Fellow Elio future owner here. I am here in Albuquerque as well. Can't wait to see the retail outlet so I can go pick one up. ha ha. A club sounds like a great idea.
- quarkdude

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know, right? I have family back in Shreveport and happen to have a 30' enclosed car trailer... To trailer it or drive it is the question. I think I'd rather drive it back though. I think having a few Elios driving through town in a line would get some attention, that's for sure.

quarkdude

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy in Rio Rancho reserved an Elio so look for a green one from him. I'm in for the silver one. Definitely be a fun drive especially when another Elio goes by.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For the Albuquerque area, let's see if we end up with at least one of each color...
1. Marshmallow - Ty (Me! Well, there's a chance that I would get creamsicle - got to see that in person first.)
2. Licorice -
3. Rocket Silver - quarkdude
4. Sour Apple - quarkdude's buddy (place holder till we get a elioowner member here)
5. Creamsicle -
6. Red Hot -
7. True Blue -

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
First choice is Rocket Silver, second is Hot Red

Updated list... Welcome Jim H!
For the Albuquerque area, let's see if we end up with at least one of each color...
1. Marshmallow - Ty (Me! Well, there's a chance that I would get creamsicle - got to see that in person first.)
2. Licorice -
3. Rocket Silver - quarkdude, Jim H
4. Sour Apple - quarkdude's buddy (place holder till we get a elioowner member here)
5. Creamsicle -
6. Red Hot -
7. True Blue -

Top Bottom