• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Help Us Promote Elioowners.com

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
We are already the largest Elio Motors forum on the internet however we only reach a small fraction of reservation holders let alone the general public which may be interested in the Elio vehicle. We would like our members help to promote this forum into becoming the go-to web site for Elio Motors discussion and information.

To help accomplish this goal we would like as many people as possible to follow us and promote us on various social media sites which will help make more people aware of our existence.

www.facebook.com/elioownersforum @elioowners.com

www.twitter.com/elioowners @elioowners

www.instagram.com/elioowners @elioowners

http://plus.google.com/106955666981543103658 +elioowners.com

Even if you do not use social media you can still help spread the word about ElioOwners.com by simply telling people and groups you interact with both online and offline.

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are already the largest Elio Motors forum on the internet however we only reach a small fraction of reservation holders let alone the general public which may be interested in the Elio vehicle. We would like our members help to promote this forum into becoming the go-to web site for Elio Motors discussion and information.

To help accomplish this goal we need as many people as possible to follow us and promote us on various social media sites which will help make more people aware of our existence.

Even if you do not use social media you can still help spread the word about ElioOwners.com by simply telling people and groups you interact with both online and offline.
I'm not sure I have the courage to join any of these venues. Besides, I am already buried under messages on here everyday. Of course I guess I could unwatch some of the threads but then I might miss something. :p :rolleyes: :) Z

Last edited by a moderator:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I have the courage to join any of these venues. Besides, I am already buried under messages on here everyday. Of course I guess I could unwatch some of the threads but then I might miss something. :p :rolleyes: :) Z

It's ok. We know many people do not have social media accounts however for those that do it would be helpful if they would follow us and help make people aware of our existence.:)

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score

To help accomplish this goal we need as many people as possible to follow us and promote us on various social media sites which will help make more people aware of our existence.

Seeing as, I'm one who believes that "social media" will cause the implosion of our society, to say nothing about adding a picture window for our narcissistic government officials to see into our souls, I will vigorously tell everyone I know the old fashioned way.

To add credence to my argument, I Damn near hit a ridiculously stupid woman who pulled out in front of me on Saturday. Then she had the audacity, when I strode to her door, to still be telling Facebook that I almost hit her while she was TEXTING!! OMG These people are among us and still being allowed to procreate!![/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seeing as, I'm one who believes that "social media" will cause the implosion of our society, to say nothing about adding a picture window for our narcissistic government officials to see into our souls, I will vigorously tell everyone I know the old fashioned way.

To add credence to my argument, I Damn near hit a ridiculously stupid woman who pulled out in front of me on Saturday. Then she had the audacity, when I strode to her door, to still be telling Facebook that I almost hit her while she was TEXTING!! OMG These people are among us and still being allowed to procreate!!
[/QUOTE]
and drive! :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
What about forum signature images with room to add someone's name to.... for use on other forums of course!
I am all for anything that works for promoting this forum. I am sure someone with some graphics skills can come up with something really nice. My skills in that area are limited at best as I am definitely much more of an engineer than an artist.(:

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am all for anything that works for promoting this forum. I am sure someone with some graphics skills can come up with something really nice. My skills in that area a limited at best as I am definitely much more of an engineer than an artist.:)
When I went to Portland, I created and wore a name take with our logo on it, my log in name and my real name. I wore it with pride. I tried to forward a picture of it but couldn't get the image to show after pasting. I honestly don't know what I am doing wrong so haven't tried again. :-) Z

Top Bottom