• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hat Thread.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This does deserve a poll. On your post I see red, Green, Licorice, Blue, and marshmallow may be available (Elio Colors). Owners should select Qty, color, and check "Will buy or just interested". The poll should tell the price + shipping. Did you offer to be the vender?:yo:
Nope, not offering to be a vendor. That seems out of line. See my disclaimer in my previous post.

I think the poll should be conditional in that...
It should ask, "how many hats would you order if the hat color choices were only the same as the T-shirt color choices"...
And, "How many hats would you order if the color choices were the variety that's shown in the thread starter post picture."
I think the shirts are offered in good, albeit limited, colors. If you think about it, I'm sure there's good reason for limiting colors.
Also keep in mind that EO, if they were to do this, might want to go with another vendor for any number of reasons.

Visors are even way cheaper.
Good grief, there's even creamcycle.
I'm surprised that no has mentioned the obvious missing color yet. :becky:

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good question. I have no answers. But Rob, ElioWear wants $18 to $30 for shirts as compared to EO's T-shirts for $10.
And they want $22 for an individual hat that looks similar to what I posted. $27 for a Twill hat.

There is this at the bottom of the page: "The marks “Elio,” “Elio Wear,” and the “Elio Wear Logo” are trademarks owned by Elio Motors, Inc. and used by Cameron Schwartz under a license from Elio Motors, Inc. This website is operated by Cameron Schwartz, who is an independent contractor of Elio Motors, Inc. Built with Volusion."

Last edited:
Top Bottom