• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Kansas Cithy

scott hoffman

Reaction score
My name is Scott Hoffman and I live in the Kansas City area. I'm a mechanical engineer and do design work for Honeywell. I've got(had?) a $100 deposit with Elio. I've got a collection of build it yourself plans for three wheel and other unusual vehicles. I also own an HMV Freeway three wheel machine that I take to the occasional car show.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My name is Scott Hoffman and I live in the Kansas City area. I'm a mechanical engineer and do design work for Honeywell. I've got(had?) a $100 deposit with Elio. I've got a collection of build it yourself plans for three wheel and other unusual vehicles. I also own an HMV Freeway three wheel machine that I take to the occasional car show.
Welcome.
It will be nice to see your opinions on Elio design features in the future if you choose to share them. The bi-weekly ElioMotors blogs are posted here on Wednesday and Friday.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello, fellow Missourian! I live up in the St. Louis Cithy area [sorry, couldn't resist! :rolleyes::D]. Seriously, welcome to the forum!

Top Bottom