• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Good Read And As To Why Elio Might Be Silent

Karg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's not true, they have produced a fantastic bumper sticker, and an even more fantastic t-shirt, what more could anyone ask for !

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
COMPANY MUST PRODUCE SOMETHING! Even if the money raised only led to producing 100 units per month VS tho 1000's touted by Paul Elio- IF WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING. Instead, all that was achieved was PROMOTION to sell more stock, raise more funds, promising the ELIO would be produced IF ONLY they had 'Government Funding',,, new SEC stock sale or whatever, saying they will be in this HUGE GM plant with the idea ELIO MOTORS will start as if they were one of the four major car companies in USA.. OVER and OVER again, YEAR after YEAR, telling the same story with slight variations in the facts. ELIO had HUGE POTENTIAL and could have had greater sales than VW 'Beatle' world wide. ELIO could have changed auto sales in USA like no other car since Ford Model 'A'. Instead Paul Elio made himself a millionaire and others profited over the years WHILE ELIO MOTORS PRODUCED NOTHING except more self serving propaganda. This reviewer is an ELIO all in BELIEVER in ELIO who unfortunately is a realist. Joke on me, fool me once that's education, fool me twice-that's stupidity.
They don't have to produce anything. Did you not read the terms when you put your money down? Also, would Elio Motors be able to cover costs by only producing 100 units per month? If not, they get further and further behind. They've also said time and time again they are not counting on any government money, but it would be the quickest way to get them up and running.

Do you even pay attention to any Elio news or are you just trying to stir the pot?

Top Bottom