• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Free-wheelin' 3-wheelin'!

Trihawk6

Reaction score
Oceanside, CA technophile. I consider investing in ventures such as Elio (I'm "all-in") as legalized gambling, or being a patron to an artist or musician who has "something" that maybe appeals to me, but perhaps not to everyone. Do I expect a return on my investment? Sure. Will I be devastated if I never get to drive my Elio (I did get to sit in one at the L.A. Auto Show)... no. I applaud the spirit of independence of Malcolm Bricklin more than the business acumen of Lee Iacocca - the making something from nothing, rather than the making something enormous from something huge. Anybody can (and should be able to) work within the system and be wildly successful. It's the ability to buck the system and yet still be successful that impresses me more. Hope we're all driving around on three wheels by 2020!

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oceanside, CA technophile. I consider investing in ventures such as Elio (I'm "all-in") as legalized gambling, or being a patron to an artist or musician who has "something" that maybe appeals to me, but perhaps not to everyone. Do I expect a return on my investment? Sure. Will I be devastated if I never get to drive my Elio (I did get to sit in one at the L.A. Auto Show)... no. I applaud the spirit of independence of Malcolm Bricklin more than the business acumen of Lee Iacocca - the making something from nothing, rather than the making something enormous from something huge. Anybody can (and should be able to) work within the system and be wildly successful. It's the ability to buck the system and yet still be successful that impresses me more. Hope we're all driving around on three wheels by 2020!
I hope I still have a license in 2020 :p

LaRue

Elio Fan
Reaction score
After 2 yrs of driving one vehicle and waiting for Elio I had to buy a kia. Sure wanted an Elio.

Top Bottom