• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

First For Ma

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think MA would need Boston area, Central, and Western MA clubs.

I'm in Western MA, commuting up and down I-91 everyday. Would love to see Elio's out on the road this time next year.

Any one else interested?

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Work in Boston and live in SE Mass here.. Would like to see them down southeast Mass.. North, South & West of Boston makes sense as many from these areas commute to Boston..

Ray

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My parents grew up in "New Beige". I agree, this should be huge in commuter car market for greater Boston.
I grew up in NB and owned a house there, sold it after fixing it up over 25 years ago and built a home in Carver.. Still have family in NB.. Work in S. Boston a commute of 50 miles one way.. I look forward to filling up just once a week and for short money too :)

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I live about as far south and east as you can and still be in Western MA. I don't need an Elio. My ride to work is about 14 miles one way. Just a fan of minimalist motoring and looking forward to my first drive.

RedSoxRich

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I think MA would need Boston area, Central, and Western MA clubs.

I'm in Western MA, commuting up and down I-91 everyday. Would love to see Elio's out on the road this time next year.

Any one else interested?
I babysit my grand daughter each Friday in Amherst Ma. Would love to meet up with other owners and also help get a club going in CT.

Top Bottom