• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Financing Elio Motors Development And Production

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This mostly confirms what we already know which is that Corporate Fuels Securities is a broker for a private placement stock offering, or technically a 506(c) stock offering, and that this sale is indeed now underway.

The interesting bit is that this document lists $30 million as the amount EM is seeking right now, up to $2.1 million of which is to be paid to Corporate Fuels Securities as their commissions for raising these funds, and up to another $4 million could be paid to the listed EM board members.

My guess is that this is indeed EM making sure to have all their ducks in a row in advance of the NY Auto Show. It does appear that this show will be just as important to EM's financing goals as it will be in terms of coverage by the auto industry media.
$4 million to board?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
$4 million to board?

I have been wondering about this myself and the problem is that there is just not enough information to say much about it. There are plenty of perfectly valid reasons this could be happening such as business transactions with companies controlled by board members.

Top Bottom