• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fellow Texans

senojfj

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I live in Plano, am 65 years old and would love to see a club for the North Texas area. I was a member of TRI, which was a three wheel motorcycle club, but has since been disbanded! It was a fun experience, with a monthly meeting and weekly rides all through North and East Texas. We had about 30 members and elected officials which organized the rides and ran the club. I was in charge of the web site and monthly newsletter. I would like to see if there is a three wheel club now or if not, who would like to form an Elio Club that follows those same ideas! Post here if you have any interest or other thoughts and let's get the ball rolling if enough interest is shown.

I'm definitely IN for a club in the area!

Dallas B. Sims

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the group, Dallas, from a fellow professional firefighter in the area (Denton)... I'm sure the guys will love these at the station! LOL
What color are you contemplating. I think I'm leaning towards the obligatory red...

I was going to go for all black, but I want to be seen. I think I'll pick the red as well. I'll also opt for the Infinite Skyz package. It will make streaming Nexflix easier on my commute.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 387

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Granbury, patiently waiting :)
Welcome to Elio Owners Forum.
Just a little FYI for you; it might be a while before you get a response in this thread; if you notice the last entry was done almost 2 years ago.
I flipped through it and noticed most of the people that posted are no longer active on the board.
If you'd like to find the most current (busy) threads, look at the list on the right side of the home page.

Top Bottom