• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Eliowear.com

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got my shirt couple of days ago --cool-- Thanks Cameron.
Now a jacket with similar graphics would be great for the last full winter I'll have to withstand without my Elio.
MK

RickD

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Got the black Elio owners.com shirt, looks great! :) Haven't received the hat yet. Also got the creamsicle stitching.
The hat is very cool! You'll love it! Somebody mentioned that the shirts and hats should say "Ask me about the Elio" and I agree! Not that I don't tell everybody already but it would be a great advertising campaign. The best form of advertising is word of mouth.

RickD

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I am sad to say the same thing when I wore my t-shirt out. BUT, once I was sitting in a art bell meeting learning all about something oh so important and a guy I know slipped me a note. "Have you checked out www.eliomotors.com" I laughed and nodded at him. After the lecture I learn he checked it out and a friend of his ordered one with $100.00 refundable. TWO GUYS, only two guys. I want to shirt changed to "Ask Me about Elio". Something better than that stupid smiley face.
I think your idea about "Ask Me about Elio" is a great idea!

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think your idea about "Ask Me about Elio" is a great idea!
I would have thought so, too. At one time I printed up T-shirts that said on the back, in circus-style lettering, "Tell me if Laurel & Hardy make you laugh." Wore it at the Cedar Point amusement park, waiting in multiple long ride lines and walking throughout the park. Not one comment.

Top Bottom