• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio's Atvm Funding Request & Blackswan Llc Lobbyist Info...

Aprilia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio's latest SEC filing indicated....

"We have engaged Black Swan LLC to provide lobbying services on our behalf. We issued
62,500 shares of our common stock to Black Swan as partial compensation for these lobbying services
and owe Black Swan a $400,000 cash payment. In the event we obtain funds as a result of the ATVM
loan program, or its successor program if ATMV were to be modified, we have agreed to pay a success
fee to Black Swan in the amount of $1,000,000."

The ATVM application process is comprised of 4 stages:

1. Application – Part I: Determine basic eligibility

2. Application – Part II: Confirmatory due diligence

3. Conditional Commitment: Negotiate term sheet

4. Loan Guarantee: Negotiate final agreements

So...if my math is correct ...so far....Blackswan LLC (Lobbyist's) are being paid...

** 62,500 shares of stock...

** $400,000 fee to do the paperwork...

** $1,000,000 payment if the ATVM is granted...

AJ Maxey

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So this is basically what everyone is waiting on now. Most everything else is minor news. I would like to stay up to date with the current status of the ATVM loan application in hopes EM gets it. Please keep posting updates! Someone like me who works 12 hour days doesn't have much time to catch up...

runt2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Elio's latest SEC filing indicated....

"We have engaged Black Swan LLC to provide lobbying services on our behalf. We issued
62,500 shares of our common stock to Black Swan as partial compensation for these lobbying services
and owe Black Swan a $400,000 cash payment. In the event we obtain funds as a result of the ATVM
loan program, or its successor program if ATMV were to be modified, we have agreed to pay a success
fee to Black Swan in the amount of $1,000,000."

The ATVM application process is comprised of 4 stages:

1. Application – Part I: Determine basic eligibility

2. Application – Part II: Confirmatory due diligence

3. Conditional Commitment: Negotiate term sheet

4. Loan Guarantee: Negotiate final agreements

So...if my math is correct ...so far....Blackswan LLC (Lobbyist's) are being paid...

** 62,500 shares of stock...

** $400,000 fee to do the paperwork...

** $1,000,000 payment if the ATVM is granted...

I know nothing about corporate financing or lobbying, but this may be a brilliant move by EM. If the ATVM loan is not granted, they don't pay the 1 million. If the company fails, the 62.5k shares are worthless. Their only loss would be the 400k for the lobbying paperwork. If the loan is granted and the company succeeds, the roughly 2 million payment will be a drop in the bucket. It appears to me that someone is playing their cards well.

Top Bottom