• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
DOES ANYONE ELSE LIVE AROUND THE DALLAS, TX AREA NORTH EAST OF DALLAS, NORTH OF ROCKWALL. I KNOW WHEN THEY TELL ME MY CAR IS READY IM GOING TO DRIVE THERE TO THE FACTORY AND DRIVE IT BACK HOME
Curtis, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. I'm certain there are members of the forum in or near your area. I know there was quite an outcry when the Elio did not make it to the Texas State fair. You might look into the thread on regional areas and find the thread on Texas owners. Living just west of El Paso I also plan on going to Shreveport to pick up my Elio and dive it back. Hope you find the forum informative, helpful and entertaining.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Curtis. We are practically neighbors. I live in Wylie. Use to live in Rockwall. I plan to go to the factory for pick-up as well. My Mother in Law lives in Tyler (half way). We will drive to her house and drop off the kids. Then procede to Shreveport. Planning for a good time!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
DOES ANYONE ELSE LIVE AROUND THE DALLAS, TX AREA NORTH EAST OF DALLAS, NORTH OF ROCKWALL. I KNOW WHEN THEY TELL ME MY CAR IS READY IM GOING TO DRIVE THERE TO THE FACTORY AND DRIVE IT BACK HOME
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Curtis Camerono. I hope this site gives you as much pleasure as it does me and others. It is a great place to pass the time as we wait for our Elios. Enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. If you haven't read about it yet, there are supposed to be some big announcements made by Elio on Friday and early next week. Stay tuned and catch up on the latest Elio news. :-) Z

Top Bottom