• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
We have created a reservation questionnaire so we can gather some general statistics from members and guests about their Elio Reservations.

All fields are voluntary however the more you fill out the more it helps us see the how reservations grow over time and where reservations are coming from. If you have more than one reservation and wish to have each number show up on the map you can either place both numbers in the number field or fill out the form multiple times.

If you wish to go back and edit your answers later make sure you save the link on the confirmation page. If you do not save the link then just post your update on this thread and I will update your entry.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1faavxlUr1C_zWGh7yWP1ngjhbHdjHENzi1gDM3DYxKA/viewform

Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have created a reservation questionnaire so we can gather some general statistics from members and guests about their Elio Reservations.

All fields are voluntary however the more you fill out the more it helps us see the how reservations grow over time and where reservations are coming from.

If you wish to go back and edit you answers later make sure you save the link on the confirmation page.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1faavxlUr1C_zWGh7yWP1ngjhbHdjHENzi1gDM3DYxKA/viewform
Being a little picky here but I think you meant confirmed rather than conformed reservation. :) Z. Oops someone beat me to it. Otherwise great form!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Good idea

Spelling correction, confirmed not conformed

When I get my number will be able to go back in and edit my entry?

Thanks for the spelling correction. If you saved the link the systems gives you then you can update the info yourself. If you don't have the link I can also go back and edit the data.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom