• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio P5 In Salt Lake

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got back from seeing the Elio in Salt Lake. It was great to see it in person. The prototype was looking good. The Elgin dash even looked good. We are looking at a real deal. Paul is working the details out. The fenders are attached with longer bolts that will not allow the fender to fall off. The cockpit felt great. Looking forward to putting mine in the garage after a long drive. I will have to see if I can run a tank empty in one day.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Glad you guys got to see it in person and are excited about getting it. The configurator and fact the price is locked to 7300 sure looks like steps in the right direction. But I'm still concerned where he will get the money to go into production. And how some are so sure it will happen next year without knowing this. But your positive attitude after seeing it is encouraging.

cortsdad2

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What was the parking situation like, what with Comic Con?
I just parked 25 feet away from th Elio... In front of the most expensive steakhouse in Utah, "Spencer's." Yeah. That's my MB convert behind Pam and Jerome! LOL!

Attachments

• 20160902_202504.jpg
    20160902_202504.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Top Bottom